02/2008 – 07/2008
Organisational and strategy development for eBao Technology in Europe
Consulting for the organisational and strategy development of eBao Technology (Europe) AG “Delivery” and “Multinational Clients” business units, including project management concepts & frameworks, project controlling, multi-country software implementation frameworks, risk management, support & maintenance concepts, the understanding of Takaful insurance concepts.
With these “European Support & Maintenance Concept“ outlined service lines, which eBao Technology (Europe) AG has to offer to already existing clients as well as future customers, the concept of a Service Level Agreement is clarified. The concept shows, how the single service levels can be bound together through a Frame Work Agreement, and clarifies the interconnection of eBao Technology (Europe) AG, third parties and eBao Technology in Shanghai.
- Decision of the use of the in ISO/IEC 14764 created 4 levels of maintenance of the “International Organization of Standardization” (ISO):
- Corrective Maintenance
- Adaptive Maintenance
- Perfective Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance
- The use of three maintenance levels, the chronological availability, extended service times, limits for the response, the classification of severity and priority.
- An understanding of maintenance as “Managed Maintenance”, “Reliability Maintenance”, “Condition Monitoring” and “Version Check”.
- To frame several more services and maintenance.
- Roles and tasks, graphical decisions about personal capacity from 2009 to 2011, time line.
Role: Senior Consultant
Staff: Contribution of two external staff of
Solution Providers (Switzerland) AG
Skills: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Documentation