07/2008 – 04/2009
Expanding eBao’s European business into the Benelux countries.
Serving existing clients in implementation projects and support live operations of eBao’s insurance systems.
The Dutch operations had been the most successful country of eBao Technology. Replacing both systems, ASR and SNS REAAL, eBao Technology runs two of the currently biggest back office system replacements and migration in Europe.
- Planning, budgeting and founding of the Dutch branch of eBao Technology (Europe) as a 100-percent daughter to serve the markets of the Benelux countries.
- Negotiations and engagement of Leen Breevoort, Chairman of the Advisory Board, and creation of one-weekly discussions.
- Transfer of the legal and part of the accounting department to the companies of Loyens & Loeff and Accinterra BV and the solution of tax and common judicial questions.
- Take-over of the business rooms at the Beurs – World Trade Center in Rotterdam with the assistance of the Rotterdam China Desk.
- Staffing of Business Analysts, Senior Consultants and Project Managers for the newly create B.V.
- Contract negotiations with SNS REAAL, one of eBaoTech’s worldwide biggest clients: Take over the discussions with REAAL in Singapore to clarify important questions und winning this client; negotiations and acquisition of the memorandum of understanding and signing in Shanghai.
Role: Country Manager
Staff: 8-10 persons + 5 Swiss staff
Skills: MS Word, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Negotiations, Documentation, Contracts, Reporting, Risk Management, Team Leading, Coordination, Budget