01/2007 – 02/2008
In January of 2007 Fortis Insurance International (FII) started a complete new strategy in their area.
With the example of a pilot in France FII wanted to show how quick and simple the role-out of a new non-live product based on eBao Technology’s General System 3.0 could be done.
While Fortis were just visible in France with its live product and banking products, a Greenfield implementation with the Internet as sole sales channel and a minimal call centre backup was done.
- Project management for the whole project plan of the eBao Team with weekly updates, January 2007 – February 2008
- Overall budget responsibility for the stream “eBao”, January 2007 – December 2007
- March and April 2007 analyzing the projects capacities in Warsaw, closing two weeks before time
- May to November 2007 intensive work on the changes for the base line of eBaoTech software non-live
- November and December 2007 software installation in Warsaw, two weeks of functional tests, two weeks of UAT.
- Closing the project
Role: Project Manager, Senior Consultant
Staff: 5 to 30 staff in of eBao Technology (Europe) AG and eBaoTech Cooperation (Shanghai)
Skills: Java, Oracle, SQL, HTML, XML, MS Word, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Negotiations, Documentation, Reporting, Risk Management, Project Management, PMO, Coordination